PUBG Mobile Payload mode with helicopters, rocket launchers and grenade launchers is now out
PUBG Mobile Payload mode with helicopters, rocket launchers and grenade launchers is now out: Here’s Everything You Can Know About Payload Mode
The new mode on PUBG mobile referred to as the Payload Mode which was previously announced is now live. This new mode sees gamers get access to M3E1-A rocket launcher, MGL and M79-A grenade launchers and RPG:7-mini-guns. Players can zip across the map using helicopters and collect mega loot crates.
The newest update to hit PUBG Mobile is the 0.15.0 bringing a bunch of new additions and upgrades to the game. Some of the prominent ones include the ability to shoot and make gas cans explode, grab onto high walls and ledges to climb buildings and other places, and use the powerful desert eagle pistol.
There are also many other changes and additions that have been added to the game including new Desert Eagle handgun and BRDM-2 amphibious vehicle, UMP changed to UMP45 (now takes .45mm ammo), and replacement of the armoured UAZ with the BRDM-2.
Payload Mode is here! Fly Helicopters, employ heavy weaponry, call your team back into the fight, and even direct bombing zones in the newest Arcade Mode for PUBG MOBILE! pic.twitter.com/O4vGrbRFW5— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) October 23, 2019
Race towards the circle with confidence in the BRDM-2 starting in Update 0.15.0! This armored juggernaut keeps passengers safer, and handles water with aplomb. How will you utilize the new BRDM-2? pic.twitter.com/BhutwY5Uyj— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) October 15, 2019
PUBG MOBILE PATCH NOTES
Payload Mode (Live)
Comes with new heavy weapons, recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack and Super Weapon Crates! Air Strikes are available, too!
Pick up dead teammates' ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower!
[Payload Mode Weapons]
RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun.
Find helicopters and take them into battle!
[Super Weapon Crate]
Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains air drop weapons, Lv. 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and more!
[Vehicle Repair Pack]
Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
[Air Strike Beacon]
Calls in air strikes.
Survive Till Dawn
- Modified skybox, colors and background objects. "Halloweenized" monsters.
- Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
- Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
- Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
- Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps.
New Firearms and Vehicles:
[Desert Eagle] (all maps)
- Highest damage and muzzle velocity of all pistols.
- Deals 62 damage. Can be attached with Mira Red Dot, Holographic Sight, magazines and Laser Sight to improve shoulder-firing.
- Fires .45 ACP ammo. Default magazine fits 7 rounds (can be extended to 10).
[BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle] (all maps)
- Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
- Reduces damage taken.
- Can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
- Can leave graffiti on any objects on the battlefield.
- Up to 4 types can be carried into battle. Change Graffiti combo in inventory menu.
Added a slot for eye gear:
After the update, spectacles and face masks will not be sharing the same slot. Masks that do not cover the eyes can be equipped together with a pair of spectacles.
Added official replies when players submit reports:
- An official reply will be sent to players after successfully reporting in-game violations. The message will be sent to a wider range of recipients as the test progresses.